Ever wanted to sell at a convention?
No idea where to start?
Here is a quick guide of things to think about and questions to ask before committing to a stall. Written for the Australian convention circuit, it easily translates worldwide with lots of practical tips for large scale conventions and even smaller scale markets.
- What to think about before booking a stall
- What to have/sell on your stall
- How to price things
- What to consider when planning your display
- What you need to know before arriving for set up
- How and why you should Track Sales
- How and why you should Track Expenses
- What to do during the Convention
- What to do after the Convention
Also includes checklists for:
- Pre-Booking Decisions
- Pre-Event Tasks
- Packing for the event
- Tracking Sales
- Post Event Analysis